Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

A few of my favorites this week....
1. Opening Day of Baseball. I went to the Houston Astros' opening day again this year, and I had a great time. I don't watch baseball, but I like to go to the games. Opening day is special. There's something magical about a fresh start, a new beginning, and the chance for anything to happen....even for the Astros. (My friend Jamie in the picture is a huge fan....even has a backpack full of supplies like binoculars, mainly so we can get a close-up view of the players. A few are pretty cute.)
2. Flag football. I'm usually at EVERY single one of my nephew's games. However, he missed the first two games with a broken thumb. Then, I missed two games. In a row. Finally, I was able to see two games this week.
 
3. Cake pops. My friend at work has started making cake pops. They are FANTASTIC!
They just add a little pep to your day!
 
 
 
 

No comments: