Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm back! Yay!
 
Here are a few of my favorites.
 
 

It took me several days of gagging, but I now love blueberries in my smoothies. I do kale and blueberries with ice and a dab of milk. Sometimes I add a banana. Bananas are great because they mask any other taste.
 
I bought this cute little clutch. I've never tried a clutch, and it only took one day before I decided this would just be a wallet in a huge purse. I like big purses.
 Like this: I'd been looking for a simple black purse that was big and didn't have designs, buckles, etc. I found this one on CLEARANCE at the Coach Outlet. Yay for good deals!
 
 
I finally finished this book. I don't read much nonfiction. I don't enjoy it, and I'd rather go to the Bible for comfort, instruction, etc. instead of someone's opinion. BUT, someone recommended it to me (thanks, Jenny from http://muchadoaboutjenny.blogspot.com/), and I LOVED it. It took me a while to read because I was thinking, praying, and taking the words to heart. I highly recommend it to Christian, single women, especially if you are over 30. The author was single until 38 if I remember correctly, so she knows what it's like to be single and over 30. The struggle is real, and if you need encouragement, check out this book!

 
 Have a great week!
 
 

No comments: