Friday, February 6, 2015

Confessional Friday

 
 
Connecting with Leslie at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/ for Confessional Friday
 

I confess I've lost count of how many mini Reese's I've eaten in the last week. I need Valentine's to be over, but then there's the Easter candy right after that. Maybe I can just avoid stores all together. That would help my budget too.

I confess I hate math and am dreading doing my taxes now that I have this author thing going on. I love everything about being an author except "selling" and math/taxes. It's worth it though.

I confess after years of hating stuff around my neck, I've become a fan of scarves....like wearing one three out of four days so far this week.

I confess I only lasted four days with nail polish on my fingernails. The second one nail chips, it's over for me.

Boring, I know!


 
 

No comments: