Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!
 

 
My eccentric, sweet Grammy came over the other day. She has dementia, so most of our talks are a repeat of the same stuff. So, it was a surprise to her that I had written not one, but two books. I had to break them out and let her read a little. I love this picture.
 
The Rockets are in the playoffs! And they won round one! YAY! My friend Jamie and I went to game two. It was so much fun. I can't wait to go next round. Let's go, Red Nation!
 
 
 
I started babysitting for the Figueroas when Emily was just four. Here she is getting ready for her senior prom. I was there to hang out with Chloe, the younger sister, so I was able to take a few shots, see Emily all dressed up with her handsome date, and even get a picture with the young lady who filled my Friday nights with such joy. (I'm going to be so sad when Chloe doesn't need me anymore and I don't get to see this sweet family every week!)
 
 
 
What's your favorite thing from the last week?
 
 
 

No comments: