Friday, October 10, 2014

Confessional Friday

 
 
Connecting with Leslie over at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/ for Confessional Friday.
I confess that I'm a curse at my nephew's soccer games. They've only won one game--the one I missed. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so if they win Saturday, my curse will be confirmed.

 
 
I confess that a I'm so relieved that a health issue I thought may be a big enough problem to go to the doctor solved itself. Yay! I try to only go to the doctor once a year.
 
I confess that I'm two months behind on my Read Through the Bible Chronologically in a year plan, but I'm not giving up!
 
I confess that I'm excited about going to a writer's retreat this weekend. It will in a house in the woods near Dallas, TX. No internet. No cell service. Just writers focused on getting a lot done.
 
I confess I'm super anxious about not being in communication via my phone. I'm too attached to it, so I hope it will be good for me.
 
But if you see a girl running through the woods with her phone in the air, looking for cell service, it's just me.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: