Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
 
After two days of workshops, I'm not officially on summer break. And I'm excited.
 
I did my first book art at our libarian's meeting. It's a great thing to do with weeded books. I had to delete this book from my library because it was missing pages. But, look at what I did.
Step One: Fold two corners to make a triangle.
 
Step two: Fold the next page in half.
 
 
 
The end product:
 
 
I love it! It was easier than I expected. Now, I want to try more difficult ones, like where they spell things. Pinterest to the rescue!
 
 
 
My niece and nephew had their piano recital last weekend. They are SO talented. I tried piano once. It was horrible. I'm not musically talented, so I appreciate it in others.
 
 
 
 




Finally, Worth the Time is still on sale for 99 cents. Link: Worth the Time on Amazon
 
Doesn't anyone feel she's worth their time?
Routinely ignored by her single mother, high school senior Lindsey Hamilton hides her loneliness behind a mask of flirtatious self-confidence that has many boys wrapped around her finger. However, during community service required for graduation, she meets a shy guy with a haunted past who barely gives her the time of day. Why doesn't he like her?
Then the father she thought had abandoned her before birth wants to meet, and she discovers everything she believed about him is a lie.

How will Lindsey learn to trust so she can realize that she has been loved all along?


That's it. Have a great week!


 
 
 

No comments: