Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dot.com Dating by Les and Leslie Parrott

    

     Dot.comdating explores the world of internet dating from a Christian perspective. The book is set up in an easy-read format, dived into three parts: The Six Big Myths of Online Dating, Six Ways to Know Whether Online Dating is for You, and Five Questions You Absolutely Must Ask before Signing Up. Under each part, there is a point/idea, an explanation, and then a few things to remember as you try online dating. The book tackles the preconceived notions about online dating and provides logical reasons why online dating can be the way for a person to meet the one God has for him or her.


     The easy format makes the book a quick read. The points made by the authors, who are both relationship experts, are backed up both by research, personal examples, and most importantly, scriptures. I recommend this book to single Christians who feel ready for a mate. As a single woman, the book explained some of the ideas I had about online dating. I may give their website a whirl after reading this book. :)


I was given this book by Tyndale for the sake of reviewing. My thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments: