Monday, October 7, 2013

Like Pens?

 
 
Do you love pens? I have some for you then!
I may end up making some cute bookmarks, but I decided that a lot of people don't use bookmarks. I use them sometimes, but I often use whatever's nearby---scraps of paper, envelopes, pictures, etc. So, I thought pens would be a fun way to promote my website and upcoming book.
 
If you would like some to pass out to people you know, let me know.
Email me at laurajacksonwrites(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know where/how you'd pass them out and your address. If you've won a book recently from me, you'll get one with your book. :)
 
I'll compile a list and then mail them out closer to the release of Worth the Wait (February 4, 2014).
 
Happy writing!
 
 

1 comment:

Library Lady said...

I would love to win the pens for my church library.
www.churchatthemall.com/library
Looking forward to your book when it comes out.
Thanks!
Janet E.
von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com