Wednesday, October 16, 2013

United We Spy: A Review

 
 
 
I didn't want to start reading this book because I knew it was going to be the last new Gallagher Girl book. This is one of the best series I have ever read. Ally Carter is an amazing writer, weaving small little details perfectly to create an adventure for the characters and the readers.
 
The young, naïve girl we met in book one is all grown up. She's about to graduate, but high school is the least of her concerns. Instead, she's chasing The Circle instead of letting them chase her. The last mission proves to be the most important. Lives hang in the balance, and Cammie and her friends finally learn what it is truly means to be a Gallagher Girl.
 
Although this isn't my favorite book in the series, it's still a great book and a solid conclusion to a terrific series.
 
I recommend this book for fans of YA featuring strong females, adventure, and a whole lot of spying.
 

No comments: