Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday, everyone!

Today, I'm going to share some of my favorite book series. 


1. Susan May Warren: I love any of her books, but I LOVE this series about the Christiansen family.

Susan does such a great job of making realistic characters with real struggles. Such a good series. 
2. Ally Carter: She's my favorite YA author. Her books are so well written. The Gallagher Girl series is about girls who are at a "finishing" school but are really in training as spies. Amazing. 

3. Dee Henderson: Her O'Malley series is one of my all-time favorite series. Complex, strong characters, fast-paced plot, and a spiritual theme. Can't go wrong with that formula!


What are you reading? 


And speaking of reading, my first novel (Christian YA) is on sale for 99 cents on Amazon: Worth the Wait on Amazon

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Dawn Janis said...

I also love Susan's and Dee's.