Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites


I always have a ton of questions. So, for today, I'm going to throw out a couple of things I'm wondering about?

1. How does the Internet really work?

2. Why is my computer suddenly not downloading my pictures from my phone when I plug it in?

3. How can you lose a few pounds but a pair of jeans feels tighter?

4. How could every single computer in my library have a different time (26)?

5. Why aren't any of my favorite stores putting out the cardigans I love yet? 

6. Why is it still over 90 degrees even though it's the end of September? 

7. Why does my hair look like a frizzy mess all day and then looks fantastic when I'm home in my pajamas?

What's on your mind?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good questions...no idea on the answers. When you find out, let me know. lol

Jeanelle