Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Meant to be Mine: A Review

 
Only Becky Wade can take a guy who tells his bride the morning after the wedding that he loves someone else and plans to win her over and a girl who keeps her daughter a secret from her husband and turn these two characters into two of my favorite characters in a long time!
 
I stayed up way too late reading this book, but I couldn't put it down.
 
Ty and Celia are real--authentic and genuine with the good, bad, and ugly, and their relationship has all three for sure. Wade does a great job humanize both characters in a way that makes the reader love them despite their shortcomings.
 
The romantic tension was strong and well-written. I knew how it was going to end, but the ride to true love with each other and Christ was still incredible.
 
Fans of Christian fiction don't want to miss Wade's latest book, which I think is her best yet.
 
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my review (and also bought a copy). My thoughts are my own.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: