Thursday, July 24, 2014

When I Fall in Love: A Review

 

Summary: When Grace Christiansen's family buys her a trip to Hawaii for a cooking retreat, she never thought she'd end up paired with Max Sharpe, her soon to be brother-in-law's former hockey teammate. Sparks fly, but when the timid Grace starts to spread her wings, Max pulls back. Will he let a unsure future ruin a beautiful present?
 
My thoughts:
I love this series. The family is so real. I love that while they love Jesus, they are still human, making mistakes and figuring life out. Grace is no exception. She's stronger than she knows, and I loved seeing her figure it out.
I also liked that Susan May Warren tackled a tough topic--a terminal disease. If you knew your time was limited, how would you live? Keep everyone away or embrace every moment.
Readers were also introduced to Raina and Casper, who I guess will be featured next. I can't wait to see what the author does with them.
 
Fans of Christian fiction will love this book. You don't have to read the series in order, but it does help get to know the characters better--and you'll love them. 
 

No comments: