Friday, August 15, 2014

Confessional Friday

 
Linking up with Leslie at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/.
 
1. I confess that at the time this post goes live, I'll officially be back at work. I'm excited because I love a routine.
 
2. I confess that although I feel that way now, I'll start counting down the days till the next holiday at about 9:30 Friday morning.
 
3. I confess that this is the picture I sent it for work. We had to take a picture and capture what we did this summer.
 It's going to be hard to give those up.
 
4. I confess that I ate a whole carton of Bluebell Cookies and Cream ice cream this week...a little each night adds up. I need someone to slap my hand next time I go to HEB!
 
5. I confess that I'm super nervous about my second book, Worth the Time. What if it was just a fluke that I could write a book? I'm waiting for the edits, and I keep expecting an email that says, "This sucks. Delete it all and start over."
 
 
6. Finally, I confess that I am sad about the world. ISIS, Gaza, Ferguson. The world's gone mad, and I feel like I don't even know how or what to pray. My prayers have been a lot of "please help, Jesus" over and over. He is the prince of peace, and we desperately need Him. I know I do.