Friday, August 1, 2014

Confessional Friday

 
 
1. I confess I don't enjoy fantasy books/movies. I'm watching the first Chronicles of Narnia movie with my nephew today, and I hope I like it--mainly because he does and I want something to talk to him about.
 
2. I confess that I LOVE this song. Dierks Bentley is my favorite country music artist, and I just love this song, especially when his daughter joins in.
 
3. I confess that my daily naps has interfered with my nightly sleep...and not just by keeping me up later. I now wake up throughout the night. I've turned into an infant sleeping in three-hour spurts.
 
4. I confess I've never made paper mache before. Next week, I'm hosting this book camp at my school. Kids will come for two hours in the morning to read a book and participate in activities. One of those activities involves paper mache. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend! Gotta learn fast.
 
5. I confess that I'm leaving my Goodwill donation bags open in the middle of my room, hoping that if I leave them there, I'll keep adding to them. It's working so far.
 

No comments: