Friday, August 8, 2014

Confessional Friday

 
 
Linking up with Leslie at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/.
 
1. I confess that I've never made paper mache before, yet I attempted it with 12 4th and 5th graders.

Lessons learned: glue and water are easier to work with than flour and water; for the last layer, use computer paper or something without writing, which makes it easier to paint.
2. I confess I bought the 42 ounce bag of peanut M&Ms because HEB had a 1.50 off coupon attached to it.
3. I confess that I don't know why I can't upload from my Dropbox into this blog. Any suggestions?
 
4. I confess that I had so much fun melting crayons on a poster with a hair dryer with my book camp kids.
 
5. I confess that I just bought new bulletin board materials from Amazon for my library. I see a future where I never go to a store again.

No comments: