Sunday, December 29, 2013

February Bride: A Review

 

Allie is good at running away. Just like her mother and grandmother before her, she bailed on her groom Marcus just before walking down the aisle. When they're thrown together a few minutes later for a mutual friend's wedding, Allie learns sometimes, love is worth staying for.

This novella is cute. I liked the characters although I sometimes grew frustrated with Allie's inability to commit. Sometimes it's hard to evaluate a novella for character development because they're so short, but I loved seeing Allie grow from a confused girl to a confident one, sure of her worth in Christ.

The romance is sweet, and while the ending was predictable, it was an enjoyable ride to the end.

Fans of Christian fiction should definitely check out this author's other books.

I was given this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts are my own.


No comments: