Thursday, December 19, 2013

Trapped: A Review

 
 
Librarian Laura (it's so weird to write that since that used to be the name of my blog) will admit adjusting to living with her half sister is harder than expected, but when Darcy runs away, Laura will stop at nothing to get her back.
 
Irene Hannon is one of my favorite romantic suspense authors, and this one doesn't disappoint. I loved Laura and Dev, and my heart hurt for Darcy, who had lost everyone she loved. But, it was the action and the insight into the villain's mind that intrigued me the most.
There were times I raced through the pages to see what happened next, not realizing I was holding my breath.
 
There were twists and turns, and the ride is fantastic. Fans of romantic suspense will enjoy this book. I'm looking forward to book three.
 
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts are my own.
 

No comments: