Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Redeeming Love: A Review

 

Even though I read this book years ago, I still stayed up until 3 a.m. on Christmas morning to finish it because the story grabbed me once and again and wouldn't let go until the last page. What perfect timing---reading a fictional example of the great love Jesus has for us.

Redeeming Love is one of the all-time best Christian fiction books. A retelling of the story of Hosea, Michael and Sarah/Angel/Amanda are beautiful characters. Sarah's written so realistically that my heart hurt for her, especially as I remembered the thousands of girls just like her being sold and used today in America and around the world.

With great heartache as Sarah runs from Michael's love over and over, the story could become melancholy and a little depressing, but hope fills the story....just like our own life stories.

Fans of Christian fiction will love this book. It's an amazing story of love, redemption and hope.

I was given this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts are my own.


 
 

No comments: