Saturday, June 21, 2014

Confessional Friday on a Saturday

 
Connecting with Leslie at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/.
 
So, yes, in my summer slump, I didn't get this done Friday. Why, you may ask?
No reason other than I was a lazy bum all week. :)
 
1. I confess that I would prefer year-round school. I like a schedule, and the idea of going to school a month or 6 weeks and then getting a week or two off is perfect to me.
 
2. I confess (and celebrate) that I crossed the 31k mark in debt paid off! Woot! My debt snowball is gaining speed. **I was looking through Microsoft's royalty free pictures for a snowball and found this picture. Nothing to do with the point, but it made me happy....love trees and cold weather.
 
3. I confess I do not have a security procedure--at least that's what my sister told me. She came over the other day and set off the alarm. I was still sleeping but apparently came out of my room asking questions of the intruders instead of hiding. It makes for a funny story when she's telling it. I shook all day.
 
4. I confess I went to the gym four times this week--two BodyPump classes and two sessions on the elliptical--and was a little down that I only lost 1 pound, especially since I tried hard to eat healthy. Like the debt snowball, losing weight is a slow journey. I can do it though!
 
5. I confess that I bought frownies on Amazon. You can find them here. Has anyone used them? I have little wrinkles between my eyebrows, and these are supposed to help you while you're sleeping. My skin gets crunched up on the pillow, and I wake up with them. We'll see what happens.
 
6. I confess I stayed up until 2 a.m. reading this book. It was like catching up with old friends. Love Robin Jones Gunn.

No comments: