Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thirty Sunsets: A Review

 

Forrest can't wait to escape to her family's beach house for the summer--until her brother's girlfriend tags along and secrets unfold left and right.

I like this book for the most part. I read it on my kindle and had to check on Amazon to see it's 240 pages because it felt very short, probably because there were so many major things going on the last half of the book like huge life-changing events.

But, overall, it's a good YA read. I thought the main event that happens to Forrest was handled well, and although she was frustrating at times, I liked her.

It's a fast summer read. I recommend it to fans of contemporary YA authors like Sarah Dessen.

I was given this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts are my own.
 

No comments: