Saturday, October 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger


I had no idea what this award was, but it seems to be where you share blogs with your readers. I think it's a great way to share terrific blogs.

The rules for accepting the award are simple:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.
1. Thanks, Melanie, for giving me the award.
2. Seven things about myself:
    * I am a cupcake addict.
    * I have grown to love kindergarten kids.
    * One of my favorite things to do is check my mail!
    * I have a phobia of potato eyes.
    * I wish I could sing.
    * I hope to adopt kids one day even if I don't get married.
    * I can't wait until I'm debt free!
3. Here are the 15 blogs I think you should check out! Several are just my favorite authors.
    * Steph's Lifesong
    * A Few of my Favorite Things
    * Dawn's Dreams
    * Writer at Large
    * Book Review Blog 
    * Erynn Mangum
    * Kampala Kangaroo
    * Seasons of Humility
    * Southern Belle View
    * Southern Sassy Things
    * K. Dawn Byrd
    * K. Billerbeck
    * Jenny B. Jones
    * Elizabeth Camden
    * Denise Hildreth Jones













     

No comments: