Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A March Bride: A Review

 
 
This is my favorite the Year of Weddings series. I think it's because I already knew the characters from a previous book.
 
When Susanna agreed to marry Nathaniel, she knew she was giving away a lot. She just didn't know she'd have to give up her American citizenship too in order to be with the man she loves.
 
When she flees back to Georgia weeks before the wedding, can she find a balance between being a princess and being true to herself?
I loved the characters, and the wedding was absolutely fantastic!
 
Fans of Rachel Hauck's princess series will adore this book, and fans of Christian fiction in general will love it too.
(Although you don't have to read Once Upon a Prince to enjoy this novella, it would help.)
 
I was given a copy of this novella in exchange for my review. My thoughts are my own.
 

No comments: