Friday, March 7, 2014

Confessional Friday

Connecting with Leslie over at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/.

(Tulips at my school. The whole set is in bloom now, but there was an early bird.)
 
 
1. I confess that I'm really ready for spring break. Eight hours.
2. I confess I left a pile of clothes on a rack at Old Navy and walked out after seeing the check-out line, which was at least 30 people long.
3. I also confess that I might have also convinced a few other people in line to do the same after commenting that you got a discount online and free shipping.
4. I confess that I read the last page of a book I'm reading just to see how it ended. Now, I can slow down and enjoy the story instead of rushing through to get to the end.
5. I confess I'm wondering what ever happened to Paris Hilton.

 

No comments: