Connecting with Leslie over at Blonde Ambition: http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/
1. I confess that I didn't always up the resistance at spin class. I hadn't been in over a year to spin, so it kicked my butt. I even sometimes lowered the resistance when the instructor said to turn it up!
2. I confess that spent way too much money at Bath and Body Works this week. I love the Pink Chiffon smell so much, but why'd they get rid of the old favorites?
3. I confess that I'm going to the rodeo tomorrow with the girl I babysit and her friend. And I get paid to go. How'd I get so lucky? It'll be my first time seeing Keith Urban.
4. I confess that I didn't get my Spring Break To-Do List finished. Or even started. I've had a cold, so I'm not going to hold it against myself. I did make it to the gym twice and read several books. Success!
5. I confess that I didn't wear my Rockets' shirt Tuesday or Thursday this week. I blame myself for both losses. Don't tell the team!
6. I confess that I get a "little" into my nephew's flag football games. I'm sad there's not a game this Saturday. Go Broncos! I'm at every game...still waiting on my sister to get me that Aunt of the Year plaque. :)
Have a great week!