Sunday, March 16, 2014

Distortion: A Review

 
Terri Blackstock is one of the few authors who rarely--if ever--disappoints. Distortion is a fast-paced ride with well-developed and likable characters.
 
You don't have to read book one to enjoy this one, but it would give you background info on the characters. When Juliet Cole's husband is gunned down in front of her, the case unravels secrets her husband kept from everyone he knew--secrets that have put Juliet and their kids in the line of fire.
 
Sometimes in a suspense novel, either the plot slows to allow the characters to grow or the plot is so fast, the character gets lost in the action. Neither happened here.
 
This is a fantastic read, and I can't wait until the next book comes out because this one ends suddenly!
 
I was given this book in exchange for my review. My thoughts are my own.
 
 

No comments: