Monday, July 2, 2012

Boston

Boston is my favorite city. I went once back in 2004 in the winter and fell in love with the history and beauty of the city. I went back last week and had so  much fun. My mom was presenting a workshop for teachers, so I toured on my own. In my last visit, I did the trolley tour and visited all the historic spots, so this time, I wanted to just walk and absorb the city.

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but I had to take some tree pictures. :)







I also had to visit the public library. It's beautiful!







One last set: the churches are so beautiful. It kinda makes me sad that people don't build buildings like this any more.





Last few random shots

Subway


Sweet, a cupcake shop in Boston but not as good as the ones here


A bridge by Barking Crab, a restaurant with amazing crab cakes


 John F. Kennedy's birth home


No comments: